Sunday, February 28, 2010
Sign ~Holi Colours
Aries (March 21-April 19) ~Red, Yellow
Taurus (April 20-May 20) ~Orange, Purple
Gemini (May 21-June 21) ~Purple, Green
Cancer (June 22-July 22) ~Blue, Green
Leo (July 23-Aug 22) ~Red, Yellow, Orange
Virgo (August 23-September 22) ~Orange, Purple, Green
Libra (September 23-October 22) ~Pink, Saffron, Purple
Scorpio (October 23-November 21) ~Red, Yellow, Green
Sagittarius (November 22-December 21) ~Red, Yellow, Grey
Capricorn (December 22-January 19) ~Black, Blue, Orange, ~Purple
Aquarius (January 20-February 18) ~Black, Blue, Pink, Purple
Pisces (February 19-March 20) ~Yellow, Blue, Green
Harmful chemical colors are the perils of Holi. To make Holi harmless for our environment and ourselves play with environment-friendly natural colors.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Mamata's populist rail budget also has many social welfare plans and job-generation schemes too.
Banerjee said that it is time for private partnership in Indian Railways, but said that the railways will not be privatised. She said that clearance to private investment will be provided in 100 days to speed up projects.
Banerjee appealed to business houses to join hands for building partnership with Railways. Presenting the Railway Budget she said a special task force will be set up for early clearance of projects.
· Mumbai will get 101 new suburban trains.
· To introduce several schemes for railway employees.
· Railways to develop ten automobile hubs.
· No forcible acquisition of land for freight corridor project, said Mamata.
· One member of each family of land losers to be given employment in the freight corridor as also in the new projects, she added.
· High-speed dedicated passenger corridors to be constructed; National High Speed Rail Authority to be set up.
· If land is available, Railways willing to set up a Diesel Multiple Unit factory in West Bengal said Banerjee.
· Integral Coach Factory in Chennai to be modernised and a new unit to be set up there.
· Wagon Repair Shop to be set up in Badnera near Amravati in Maharashtra
· Work on Rae Bareli Coach Factory in Uttar Pradesh to start within a year, said the railway minister.
· To extend routes of 21 trains Freight loading target for 2010-11 fixed at 944 million tonnes, 54 million tonnes more than the current year's revised target.
· Despite slowdown, Railways to exceed freight loading target by eight million tonnes during 2009-10.
· Revenue from non-core business of Railways to go up from Rs 150 crore to Rs 1,000 crore.
· State-of- the-art loco training centers to be set up.
· 10 more Duranto trains to be launched.
· Railways to set up sports academies.
· Railways to run a special train during CWG 2010.
· Will induct ex-service men into railway security.
· Rail stocks: Kalindi Rail Nirman is quoting at Rs 187.65, down 2.85%.
· 381 new diagnostic centers across the country.
· Will modernise 93 railway stations.
· Railways will give concessions for sportspersons.
· Railways to set up sports academies.
· Railways to run a special train during Commonwealth Games. Railways will be the lead partner in the Commonwealth Games in Delhi .
· Ex-servicemen to be inducted in RPF.
· Railway Protection Force to be strengthened through amendments in RPF Act; women's wing to be formed in RPF to ensure security of women.
· All 13,000 unmanned level crossings to be manned in the next five years, says the railway minister.
· Railways to set up mobile e-ticketing centres at hospitals, universities, courts, IITs, IIMs, district headquarters and village panchayats.
· Chittaranjan Locomotive Works capacity to be augmented from 200 to 275 engines a year.
· Centre for Railway Research to be set up at IIT-Kharagpur.
· Railways to enhance contribution to central staff benefit fund.
· Railways will provide houses to all its employees in the next 10 years in collaboration with the Urban Development Ministry.
· Railways to set up Rabindra Museum in Howrah and Geetanjali Museum in Bolpur -- both in West Bengal -- to commemorate Rabindranath Tagore's 125th birth anniversary.
· She said that 17 new trains will be flagged off within 7 months.
· She also announced some sops for women and minority communities.
· She proposed 1,000 km of new rail lines.
· While not privatising, Indian Railways have to develop business models for improving earnings, said Banerjee.
· Railways 2020 vision document will contain short, medium- and long-term goals, she added.
· She claimed that her commitments had been fulfilled to the maximum. Out of 120 trains announced in last railway budget, only three remain to be flagged off because of lack of broad-gauge lines, she said.
· Railways to start six water bottling plants in places like Ambala, Thiruvananthapuram, Farakka, Amethi and Nashik to provide clean and cheap drinking water to passengers, she announced.
· Security for women passengers to be increased, she assured.
· The railway minister said that double-decker trains will be introduced.
· She also emphasized that Railways must develop new business models.
· RFID technology to be used for freight transport, she said.
· Ticket counters at district headquarters and village panchayats will be set up.
· She said Rs 1300 crore for passenger amenities will be allotted.
· She also said that construction of multi-level parking through PPP model will be taken up.
· Railway exams can be taken in regional languages, she said. English, Hindi, Urdu will be used for Railway entrance exams.
· Plan to raise Rs 10,000-20,000 crore by the next fiscal.
· Will withdraw examination fees for backward classes and women.
· 117 of 120 new trains for current fiscal to be flagged off.
· To come out with a 10-year plan called 'Vision 2020', Mamata said.
· Larger section of population to be connected by rail, she said.
· She also said that railways are looking at innovative ways for financing projects.
· Freight loading target for 2010-11 fixed at 944 million tonnes, 54 million tonnes more than the current year's revised target.
Holi or “festival of colours” is celebrated on the last full moon day of the lunar month Phalguna (February/March), (Phalgun Purnima). Holi Purnima (Phalgun Purnima) is also known as Madan Purnima or Vasant Purnima or Holika Poornima or Dol Poornima. Holi festivities start on Basant Panchami which marks the onset of Vasant rithu (Spring season). Rangapanchami occurs a few days later on a Panchami (fifth day of the full moon), marking the end of festivities involving colors.
This is the spring festival of the Hindus. People light bonfires on the eve of Holi festival to celebrate the victory of 'good' over 'bad' which is called Holika Dahan. Holika Dahan is referred to as Kama Dahanam in Andhra Pradesh. In West Bengal of India and Bangladesh it is known as Dolyatra (Doul Jatra) or Basanta-Utsab ("spring festival").
Dhulandi Holi is celebrated on March 20 2011 (Sunday). Holika Dahan is celebrated a day before on March 19, 2011 (Saturday).
Meaning of Holi
Literally "Holi" signifies "burning" in Indian language. But, how it came to be associated with 'burning', is a story. The reference is found only in ancient Indian mythology. Holi also means “sacrifice”. Burn all the impurities of the mind, such as egoism, vanity and lust, through the fire of devotion and knowledge. Ignite cosmic love, mercy, generosity, selflessness, truthfulness and purity through the fire of Yogic practice. This is the real spirit of Holi. Rise from the mire of stupidity and absurdity and dive deep into the ocean of divinity.
Celebrations of Holika Dahan – the Holy Bonfire: The day before Holi is celebrated as Holika Dahan (burning of Holika) or Chhoti Holi (little Holi). This ritual, setting a holy bonfire indicates the victory of good over evil and also the triumph of a true devotee. People consider the bonfire as very sacred and they take the fire as well as the ash of the holy bonfire to their homes. They believe that the holy ash may bring success, prosperity and bliss in their families. Some people do perform Holika Dahan after consulting the Panchang (Hindu Almanac) – to find the auspicious time to perform the Dahan.
Celebrations of Holi – Playing with Colours: The main day, Holi, also known as Dhulheti, Dhulandi or Dhulendi, is celebrated by people throwing colored powder and colored water at each other. In Vrindavan and Mathura, where Lord Krishna grew up, the festival is celebrated for 16 days (until Rangpanchmi in commemoration of the divine love of Radha for Krishna).
Origin of Holi
We all celebrate Holi but hardly anyone knows the reason behind its celebration and origin. Originally Holi is a Spring festival. It celebrates good harvests and fertility of the land. There are many legends and history associated with the origin of this spring festival.
Legend of Prahlad, Holika, and Hrinyakashyapa : There was a demon-king named Hiranyakashipu who was very cruel and ordered everybody to worship him and not God. He was against Lord Vishnu. However, his little son Prahlad refused to do so and continued to worship the almighty Lord Vishnu, the Hindu God. He tried hard to kill him but every time Lord Vishnu saved him. One of the sisters of the king named Holika had a boon to remain unscathed by fire, so she followed her brother's wishes. However, with this sinful act against Lord Narayana's devotee, Holika's boon ended and she was burnt to ashes, while Prahlad came out safe. From that day onwards Holi is celebrated as the festival of the victory of good over evil. Even today, bonfires are lit on the night before Holi in memory of the event and burning of the evil Holika. It symbolizes the victory of Good over evil. The tradition of burning Holika or the 'Holika dahan' comes mainly from this legend.
Legend of Krishna and Putna : IN DAYS of yore, there were communities of cannibals in India. They caused much havoc. They threatened the lives of many innocent people. One of them was Holika or Putana. She took immense delight in devouring children. Sri Krishna destroyed her and thus saved the little children.
Legend of Kamadahanam : Holi is known by the name of Kamadahana in South India, the day on which Cupid was burnt by Lord Siva. After Goddess Sati’s death, Lord Shiva was in deep meditation without caring the universe. All the Gods were in trouble because they can’t do anything without Shiva’s association. At that time, Kamadeva, also known as Manmatha, has taken the responsibility of bringing Lord Shiva into active stage. Kamadeva shot an arrow of love at Lord Shiva and Shiva opened his third eye and destroyed Manmatha into ashes. Knowing this Manmatha’s wife Rathi felt depresses and worshipped Lord Shiva to regain her husband. This is known as Kamadahanam and since then Kamadahanam is observed during Holi festival.
Story of Radha and Krishna : Another legend, which tells us the use of colors in Holi is that of Lord Krishna and Radha. Lord Krishna use to play with colors with Radha and Gopis.This lovable prank of throwing colored powder and watercolors called 'pichkaris' soon gained favor with the people and it evolved into the tradition of Holi. This is the reason that people play with colors in Holi and at the same time they worship Lord Krishna and Radha. The Holi of Mathura and Vrindavan region, are very famous because it the place where Krishna was born and spend his childhood days.
This same scene is enacted every year to remind people that those who love God shall be saved, and they that torture the devotee of God shall be reduced to ashes.
Saturday, February 20, 2010
If we see astrologically on 26th February 2010 transit Sun, Jupiter, Venues and Mercury will be in 10th house of India’s horoscope which will be good and profitable for telecommunications, power, higher education, woman education, real estate, media and banking. Transit Moon will be in Gemini and retro Mars in Cancer inspected by Jupiter indicating expenditure increase on defense & security. Transit Saturn will be retro in Virgo aspect Moon indicating senior citizens will get some relief, agriculture sector will be the highlight of the session, and pharmaceutical industry will be given incentives.
Numerogically on 26th February, 2 represent Moon, 6 represent Venus, 8 number represent Saturn which represent metal, mining, agriculture, oil & gas, cement, infrastructure, chemical, higher technical education, tourism, art and culture etc. Saturn is yogakaraka in horoscope of India placed in 3rd house, transit Saturn also placed in 3rd house from Moon indicating some growth in these sectors. There will be policy to open new higher technical education institutions.
Year 2010 represent Jupiter. Jupiter will be in close conjunction with Venus and Mercury represent increase in foreign investment, more facilities to education sector, women empowerment.
As per financial astrology major expectations from budget 2010-11 are as under:
• This will be employment oriented and investment seeking budget.
• It wont be more positive in favour of aam admi.
• Expenditure increase on Defense & Security.
• Facilities will be provided for rural infrastructure.
• Private sector will be made more stronger.
• Expenditure on education must be increase it will be further costly.
• There will be no change in the food prices.
• Electronic items like cellphones, computers, television will be more costly .
• Some more services will be taken under services tax.
• Relaxations in income tax rebate.
• There will be some rollback after budget.
• Sugar price will increase more.
• Prices of essential commodities will increase.
• Cold storages will make more profits.
• Foreign investment will increase.
• There will be some policies to promote exports.
• Subsidies are expected for Oil and Fertilizer Companies.
• There will be package to increase/develop tourism industry.
• Senior citizens may also be given some relief.
• Facilities in hospitals will be increase, some new medical facilities in remote areas.
• There will be some more taxes on rich/super rich.
• Rural education facilities will be enhanced.
• It will be balance budget overall.
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Aries -Aries :match is good
Aries –Taurus :not so good, there may be complications in relations
Aries--Gemini :good if irritation and anger is controlled
Aries –Cancer :avoid
Aries –Leo :wonderful match
Aries –Virgo :not good composition
Aries –Libra :opposites in many ways
Aries –Scorpio :some conflicts at times, relationship may be in danger. best is not to go ahead
Aries –Sagittarius:good pair
Aries –Capricorn:may hurt each other very easily, not to go ahead
Aries –Aquarius :need some adjustments
Aries –Pisces :passionate relationship, fights and differences very often, refrain from conflicts
Taurus—Taurus :match is compatible but complications in relationship
Taurus—Gemini :not an easy relationship, both will have to be very flexible and compromising
Taurus—Cancer :strong relationship
Taurus—Leo :very challenging, doesn't suggest this match
Taurus—Virgo :good rapport with each other
Taurus—Libra :good only if both accept each other as they are
Taurus—Scorpio :love-hate relationship
Taurus—Sagittarius:average potential for success, should be avoided if possible
Taurus—Capricorn :fragile relationship but with high potential
Taurus—Aquarius :match needs to put efforts for a happy union
Taurus—Pisces : need to work on this relationship to make it work
Taurus—Aries :face complications in relationship
Gemini—Gemini :match is compatible
Gemini—Cancer :good match for friendship, best is to avoid going ahead
Gemini—Leo :match is good
Gemini—Virgo :doesn't suggest this match
Gemini—Libra :compatible relationship
Gemini—Scorpio :match is not found very compatible
Gemini—Sagittarius:match is compatible
Gemini—Capricorn:match is compatible
Gemini—Aquarius :good going in this relationship
Gemini—Pisces :may find each other incompatible
Gemini—Aries :may have good time together if anger and irritation is controlled from both ends
Gemini—Taurus :To make this work, both will have to be very flexible and compromising
Cancer —Cancer:match is good
Cancer —Leo :not to go ahead
Cancer —Virgo :best is to avoid
Cancer —Libra :doesn't have good potential
Cancer —Scorpio :both will get well
Cancer —Sagittarius :average match
Cancer —Capricorn:need to know each other very well before going ahead
Cancer —Aquarius:less potential in this relation
Cancer —Pisces :match is compatible
Cancer —Aries :avoid this relationship
Cancer —Taurus :match is compatible
Cancer—Gemini :avoid going ahead
Leo—Leo :relationship is agreeable with huge amount of effort to make it work
Leo —Virgo :doesn't advise this match
Leo —Libra :better for friendship
Leo —Scorpio :avoid going ahead
Leo —Sagittarius:avoid going ahead
Leo —Capricorn :better to avoid going ahead as life partners
Leo —Aquarius :finds potential in the match, need extra cautious in going ahead
Leo —Pisces :doesn't find this match agreeable
Leo —Aries :wonderful match
Leo —Taurus :doesn't suggest this match
Leo —Gemini :finds potential in the match, warns both to be extra cautious in going ahead
Leo —Cancer :not to go ahead with the relation
Virgo—Virgo :match is compatible
Virgo —Libra :doesn't suggest this match
Virgo —Scorpio :match is compatible and agreeable
Virgo —Sagittarius:avoid getting into deep relationship
Virgo —Capricorn:match is agreeable
Virgo —Aquarius :match to be average
Virgo —Pisces :match is compatible
Virgo —Aries :match is not compatible
Virgo —Taurus :good match
Virgo —Gemini :doesn't suggest this match
Virgo —Cancer :tentativeness in this relationship, so best is to avoid
Virgo —Leo :doesn't advise this match
Libra —Libra :relationship is very good
Libra —Scorpio :avoid this match, there can be differences
Libra —Sagittarius:relationship has great potential
Libra —Capricorn:match favourable
Libra —Aquarius:relationship agreeable with some tolerance
Libra —Pisces :better to avoid involvement
Libra —Aries :match is promising
Libra —Taurus :relationship may be good only if both accept each other as they are
Libra —Gemini :match is compatible
Libra —Cancer :relationship doesn't have good potential
Libra —Leo :relation is better for friendship
Libra —Virgo :match compatible with some tolerance
Scorpio —Scorpio:look for a more compatible match
Scorpio —Sagittarius:can be friend, not look for futher relationship
Scorpio —Capricorn:need extra careful and cautious
Scorpio —Aquarius:doesn't find this relationship amicable
Scorpio —Pisces :may find this relationship very taxing and stressful
Scorpio —Aries :not to go ahead
Scorpio —Taurus :love-hate relationship
Scorpio —Gemini :match is not found very compatible
Scorpio —Cancer :higher level of tolerance is required
Scorpio —Leo :avoid going ahead
Scorpio —Virgo :match is compatible
Scorpio —Libra :avoid this match
Sagittarius —Sagittarius:match is agreeable
Sagittarius —Capricorn :match is not compatible
Sagittarius —aquarius :match is not agreeable,
Sagittarius —pisces :doesn't advise to go ahead, have to put effort
Sagittarius —aries :good match
Sagittarius —Taurus :doesn't find this to be long and lasting,
average potential for success
Sagittarius —Gemini :match is compatible
Sagittarius —Cancer :this match will have to put efforts to make this work
Sagittarius —Leo :avoid going ahead, there will be differences
Sagittarius —virgo :avoid getting into deep relationship
Sagittarius —libra :suggests to go ahead
Sagittarius —scorpio :not to be involved
- Sean Connery
Pisces —Pisces :relationship doesn't have much longevity
Pisces —Aries :average, doesn't have much potential
Pisces —Taurus :relationship can be but if put extra effort
Pisces —Gemini :match not compatible
Pisces —Cancer :high potential of survival.
Pisces —Leo :doesn't find this match agreeable
Pisces —Virgo :match is compatible
Pisces —Libra :better to avoid involvement
Pisces —Scorpio :relationship very taxing and stressful
Pisces —Sagittarius :doesn't advise to go ahead
Pisces —Capricorn :match not compatible
Pisces —Aquarius :dont encourage this relationship
- Jules Renard
Aquarius —Aquarius :match can work with certain tolerance from both
Aquarius —Pisces :not to encourage this relationship much
Aquarius —Aries :need some adjustments
Aquarius —Taurus :need to put efforts for a happy union
Aquarius —Gemini :average match
Aquarius —Cancer :difficult to handle
Aquarius —Leo :match is average, need to put extra effort
Aquarius —virgo :average, need to put extra effort
Aquarius —Libra :match is agreeable
Aquarius —Scorpio :this relationship not amicable
Aquarius —Sagittarius :match not agreeable, can have f'ship
Aquarius —Capricorn :match not compatible
Capricorn —Capricorn :match is compatible
Capricorn —Aquarius :match is not compatible
Capricorn —Pisces :match to be inappropriate
Capricorn —Aries :match is not compatible
Capricorn —Taurus :match is compatible
Capricorn —Gemini :match is compatible
Capricorn —Cancer :average match, need to put extra effort
Capricorn —Leo :avoid going ahead as life partners
Capricorn —Virgo :match is agreeable
Capricorn —Libra : match is compatible with some tolerance
Capricorn —Scorpio :average, but need extra careful and cautious
Capricorn —Sagittarius :match is not compatible
Friday, February 12, 2010
India economy is going to touch new heights in coming years.
India will see new heights & its popularity will soar in the world. Corrupt politicians of India will prevent it from regaining its greatness.
The United States & India will lead the world in 21st century.
Indian Economy will grow around 7.5% in 2010.
There will be no end of the world in 2012 as all doomsday predictions will be proved wrong.
Politicians of India will do everything to remain in power & will attempt to quietly destroy democratic institutions of India & mislead its people on security of the country both internal & external threats.
In coming general election there would be a new coalition government at center
Distribution of income will not be equal. Rich will get richer and poor more poorer.
People of India will loose faith in judiciary and administration as corruption under Congress government will reach new Heights.
Value of Indian national rupee would increase and there would be more parity in its exchange rate statistics as far as United States dollar is concerned.
China is the upcoming force in the globe today. However India is not far behind. It has a huge population, vast resources and well educated population.
India's going to be the third largest economy in the world after the US and China within coming 20 years.
Crime will soar in India, prostitution & drug peddling will flourish under the government agencies. Law enforcement agencies will be weak & will be glove in hand with mafia. There will be complete breakdown of law in India and people will loose faith and take law in their own hands.
The Indian economy will gain in size and confidence in the coming decades. Indian economy is headed for bigger things.
India has the potential to grow the fastest over the next 30 and 50 years.
Within 30 years, India will become one of the world's largest economies and due to the higher population growth it will become the world's most populous country too.
By 2040 India will be the only superpower Spiritually, Economically and Militarily.
World will soon begin to realize that world civilization started with India & end with India in the future.
The International Monetary Fund also sees strong growth prospects for the Indian economy in the long-term.
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Meaning of Rudraksha
The word rudraksha, in fact, comes from the two Sanskrit words rudra, a synonym for Lord Shiva, and aksha, meaning “eyes”. Botanically, the rudraksha tree is known as Elaecarpus ganitrus Roxb. These trees grow in very few places in the world including the Himalayas of India and Nepal, as well as in parts of Indonesia. Rudraksha fruit is green in color but turns black when dried. The central hard Rudraksha uni-seed has 1 to 108 faces and 2 to 21 faces Rudraksha are available, 1 faced Rudraksha is scarcely available, Rudraksha having 22 to 108 are almost extinct.
History of Rudraksha
The term Rudraksh basically refers to the tears of Lord Shiva. Origin of Rudraksha is linked with the Story of Tripurasura Samhara. It has many Secrets which tell us about the Meaning and Benefits of Rudraksha.
Story of Rudraksha:
Tripurasuras are three Demons who have Innumerable Powers. They live in three Purams which are built in the sky and revolve in space (Can be compared to very big Flying saucers). The Purams are protected by a boon from Lord Ganesh and nobody can harm them, unless they come into a single axis. That moment comes only once in every Thousand years.
Prayed by all gods Lord Shiva decided to kill those Demons. He did a big Tapasya with half-closed eyes. (Ardha Nimeelita neetra). He opened his eyes, concentrated on the axis and burnt Tripurams. Due to the stress caused by Tapasya, tears came out his eyes while opening them. They turned into Rudrakshas.
Power, Effects and Importance of Rudraksha
The power and effects of the Tears of Lord Siva have always been a solution to the pain and suffering the Mankind and Womankind may experience during uncertain times in their life.
Wearing the Sacred Rudraksha Beads brings one to a state of present moment living that most all Spiritual Teachings support. Each face has different healing properties and different results to the person that possesses them. Wearing specific Mukhi Rudraksha or Rudraksa with a specific number of faces or lines as single beads or in recommended combinations create different positive changes in the wearers life. Wearing specific Rudraksha in combination also pacifies all the 9 Planets 24 hours a day as the planets continue to shift their positions in the heavens.
The place where Rudraksha is worshipped the Goddess of wealth always stays there. Rudraksha assists in awakening of Kundilini. One can escape from untimely death by wearing Rudraksha. Rudraksha is helpful for worldly and heavenly attainments. Rudraksha can make the whole family live together in peace and harmony. Rudraksha help increase Self power and invoke Self love . They also enhance the Charisma of the wearer. Rudraksha is best known for its biomedical properties and in controlling stress, hypertension and blood pressure. It also gives peace of mind to the wearer, stimulates the mind and sharpens the intellect.
Rudraksha is also used for treatment of various diseases in traditional Indian medicine. According to the Ayurvedic medical system, wearing Rudraksha can have a positive effect on the heart, nerves, and relieve you from stress, anxiety, depression, palpitations and lack of concentration. It is also known for its electromagnetic and inductive properties. People with high blood pressure can be benefited from the use of Rudraksha seeds.
The wearer of Rudraksha is not meant to drink alcohol, do drugs, swear, lie, eat meat, or involve themselves in sexual intercourse. If one wishes to act it these ways it is advised to remove the rudraksha from the neck. Adverse affects will arise if people wish to wear their rudraksha in the act of the above mentioned.
NOTE : If you want to buy rudraksha or have any querry regarding rudraksha or want to know rudraksha for special diseases or any special need feel free to ask. Send email at email@example.com with your need. If you have birth details kindly send us birth details too. You can also contact us on facebook, twitter.
Friday, February 5, 2010
The Zodiac or the path of Moon is divided into 12 Rashis or in 27 Nakshatras. Since each Rashi can be sub divided into Nakshatras, so when Moon transits in Revati-Ashwani (Pisces-Aries), Ashlesh-Magha(Cancer-Leo) and Jyestha-Moola (Scorpio-Sagittarius) and the lordship of these junction Nakasthra is Mercury-Ketu which can be trouble causing. The nature of the results are to be decided on the basis in which charan or Pada of Nakashtra, a child is born. All the 4 pada of each participating Nakashtras are not bad.
Generally, it has been seen that the Child born in these Gandhant Nakshatra faces obstacles and various types of problems in their respective life. It is also said that the native (child born in Gandmool Nakshatra) may bring inauspicious effects to their near relatives depend upon different pada of these Nakshatras. But in my experience these Nakshatras not always bring inauspicious results sometimes it may give good positive results depend upon the other planets position in the birth chart. There are some of the people who born in these Nakshatras and reached to great heights in their lives like Jawahar Lal Nehru, Mahatma Gandhi, Devanand etc.